We're building towards a future with accountability and transparency at the forefront of hiring. The first step is replacing the box-checking exercise of references. We're providing authentic, verified, and anonymous references for both candidates and hiring managers looking to make hiring decisions. We're growing very quickly and completely organically. We're looking for a no-code developer who works in Bubble to help us ship some of our core product features.
About the Role
- You'll be one of the first hires to our small, remote team and will own developing and shipping new product features within our Bubble app.
- You will develop an experience that allows candidates and hiring managers to make better decisions with real, verified data.
- You will develop experiences that encourage honest and kind feedback from startup employees on their coworkers and managers.
- You will work with a product designer, product manager, and our Founder to collaboratively brainstorm the best ways to reach our growth and product goals.
- This role will likely change as we grow - you'll be in the drivers seat on initiatives you want to drive and inform where we should hire to continue to grow the growth team.
- You're creative, like ambiguous problems, and like the autonomy and speed of a startup environment.
- You have experience building Bubble apps from start to finish and enjoy collaboration among designers and PMs to understand user use cases.
- You care deeply about building high quality product experiences, and obsess over the details.
- You're intrigued by and might have experience building consumer products or marketplaces.
- We're small, move quickly, and are working on an incredibly challenging, but rewarding problem. Our values center around being direct and kind, executing with speed and intention, and the belief that personal growth is professional growth.
- You'll report to our founder, Kelsey. Here's what it's like to work with her.
- We're a remote-first team but hope to lay down roots with an HQ soon. You'll help us decide where :)
- We just raised a round of pre-seed funding led by Afore Capital with participation from Village Global, Banana Capital, Ryan Delk, Alek Koenig, Nolan Church, and other operators.
If this role sounds interesting, please reach out to email@example.com with your portfolio of work and why you're interested in the role.