ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on [Life at Now blog](https://blogs.servicenow.com/category/life-at-now.html) and [hear from our employees](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtPPHGXv_JpmhypERyQKm5zO2Wd65QinB) about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Emerging Technology Group is the Creator Workflow team within IT. Our goal is to accelerate digital transformation and unlock innovation in ServiceNow by giving our business the latest available in technology and our ServiceNow Platform. In this team we dream big. We are exploring how using our Services, Tools and Processes can enable anyone to build apps on the ServiceNow platform to transform their work life.
We are a team of a Product manager, Product evangelist, UX designers, Front end developers, and Full Stack Engineers. We are a user centric team and all of our activities are focused on making products and tools that will enable a Citizen Developer with no prior coding experience to build the automation they need easily and quickly. We operate as an incubation team to try new ideas, build fast, test fast learn from it and then iterate. We are never done and never complete.
By democratizing Software development we give the power to the hands of business users aka Citizen Developers to automate their processes. We expect 80% of our apps to be built by Citizen Developers by 2023, using low-no code toolsets developed by us. Collaborating closely with Product, Business & Partners will create an eco-system consisting of No-Low Code Tools, Intuitive Guided Journey, Gamified App Building Experience, a community of no code citizen developers. Our products/ framework will not only change how our Enterprise apps are developed and who develops those internally, but also they will be available for to our customers as well, either to kick start or bolster their Citizen Development program.
What we are looking :
A product owner is a pivotal role in bringing the Intuitive No-Low Code eco system from an Idea to Life.
Primarily collaborate with the Business Unit leader, Product Manager and Engineering team to:
- Define quarterly roadmap for execution
- Accountable for maximizing team's throughput on value delivery
- Groom, prioritize and sequence backlog
- Establish sprint goals and story acceptance criteria
- Ensure development team has clear understanding of the backlog items being worked
- Drive day-to-day development decisions representing the "voice of the customers"
- Create Stories and define acceptance criteria, accept the stories for completion
- Create Product Demo for Stakeholders and Customers. Creation and delivery of training materials. Drive Pilot Product Implementation: Identify Pilot, Set Up Pilot Success Factors, track Adoption, Value and other product metrics
- Drive adoption of the product and track adoption metrics, present the product performance in monthly product reviews with leadership
- Obtain stakeholder feedback to refine future iterations / enhance products
- Curiosity to know your end user (a Citizen Developer),
- Empathy to understand their situation and problems (get rid of manual processes)
- Passion to build products and services to provide them the Building Blocks (no code DIY toolkit) to solve their need of automations/ digitization in their own unique way
- A deep curiosity about Market and Tech trends in Low Code no code area, understanding of our competition will help to excel in this role.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in working with Product Manager and Process Owners to create detailed Product backlog, document Functional Requirements for Technical team.
- Have experience with driving/participating Design Thinking workshops
- Experience in Low Code No Code product development or implementation is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills; strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written, listening and presentation.
- Ability to work well in a large blended team as well as individually.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at <email@example.com> for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. [Click here](https://www.servicenow.com/fraudulent-job-scams.html) to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the [ServiceNow Careers site](https://www.servicenow.com/careers.html).